Innovative, Driven, Dynamic, Caring.
These are the values we live each day.
Do you share the same?
The Wise Center is a great place to work because it is a growing successful practice with a lot of opportunity for personal growth and learning. Dr. Wise is a leader in the field, so he is always bringing in the latest and greatest technologies. It’s exciting to be able to offer our patients the very best, we take pride in that here.– Kaidi
More than any other place I’ve worked, Wise Center for Plastic Surgery has offered an amazing employment experience. Dr. Wise fosters creativity and ingenuity in his employees. I am surrounded by coworkers who share similar values of innovation, initiative, motivation, and caring. I’m proud to be part of this practice. – Anthony
Careers At Wise Center For Plastic Surgery
We are doing amazing things at Wise Center. As an employee, you will be part of a dynamic work environment. Our leadership team has valuable years of experience in patient care coordination and concierge, marketing and sales, and employee education and relations. Our clinical Care Team and Medical Spa personnel are highly trained professionals experienced in the aesthetic industry.
Wise Center offers tremendous employee benefits (and some perks)! We offer health insurance, a Simple IRA Plan that is matched, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and a wonderful life/work balance.
Current Career Opportunities
Certified Surgical Technologist
The Surgical Technologists at Wise Center have a unique employee experience. Not only do you assist Dr. Wise with amazing, state-of-the-art facial and reconstructive procedures, you also assist Dr. Wise and patients with a host of other cosmetic and hair restoration procedures. You must be caring and compassionate, as you will have a one-on-one experience with each client. You must also be highly qualified and certified for this position. Tell us how you see yourself in this exciting and challenging role.
Applicants must be polished, professional, positive, personable, energetic, responsible, and well spoken. You must have a passion for the aesthetic industry, and have the ability to work flexible hours.
Your Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Scrubbing/assisting with cosmetic surgical procedures
- Assisting surgeon with cosmetic injectable treatments
- Sterilizing/turning over the operating room and exam rooms
- Maintaining inventory of supplies and placing orders as needed
- Assisting patients pre and post op
- Documenting and updating electronic medical record (EMR)
- Collaborating with surgeon and team to ensure the highest level of patient care and satisfaction
- Capturing before and after photography
- Contacting patients for follow ups
- Assisting doctor with minimally invasive, nonsurgical procedures
- Assisting Cosmetic Laser Specialist and Licensed Skin Care Specialist with aesthetic treatments, as needed.
Your Key Functions:
- Utilize time efficiently by completing assigned responsibilities
- Demonstrate integrity and accountability
- Organize work flow and contributes to on-time patient appointments and surgery starts
- Interact with patients to ensure a positive client experience
- Work to turn over cases efficiently
- Maintain stability in performance while under pressure
- Maintain sterility
- Assist in branding the practice through positive patient review experience
- Surgical technologist certification
- BLS certification a plus
- 1 to 5 years of experience required in a private office cosmetic surgical practice
- Knowledge of EMR, experience with NexTech a plus
- Ability to effectively use email communication and Microsoft products
Job Type: Full-time>
Excellent employee benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Schedule A Consultation
New Jersey Office | 973-658-4019 | 1680 Route 23, Suite 120, Wayne, NJ 07470
*The Content/Images On This Website Are Not A Guarantee Of Individual Results. Individual Results May Vary. The Information Provided On This Site Is For General Informational Purposes Only, And Does Not Replace The Need For A Formal Consultation.
Wise Center For Plastic Surgery ©. 2020 All Rights Reserved.