Facelift New Jersey
Dr. Jeffrey B. Wise is a leading facial plastic surgeon in New Jersey, recognized for his exceptional talent in performing facial plastic surgery, and his innovative approach to facelift surgery. He has developed specialized surgical techniques to address every problem area, including:
- Saggy facial skin
- Deep creases and lines
- Forehead creases
- Smile lines
- Frown lines
- Marionette lines (from corners of mouth, extending to chin)
- Rough or uneven skin tone
- Sun spots, age spots, hyperpigmentation
Custom Facelift Procedures for a Natural Looking Result
Dr. Wise has developed custom, multi-faceted surgical techniques to achieve a natural, refreshed look. His work reflects a new philosophy in facial plastic surgery: emphasizing the natural beauty of the features to create a remarkably natural look. If you have concerns about facial aging but are seeking a fresh, natural look, there is no better plastic surgeon to speak with than Dr. Wise.
The approach does not involve any guesswork – your surgical plan is developed with you, using our 3D Vectra imaging system – not only do you have the opportunity to look at images of real patients who have had a facelift at our clinic, but you have the opportunity to see, in three dimensions, what your face will look like after your procedure is complete.
What To Expect:A Facelift That Looks Like You.
Dr. Wise performs his custom facelift procedures at his state-of-the-art, accredited surgical center in Wayne, New Jersey. There is no need for general anesthesia in many cases.
Your journey with us does not end with the surgery. We provide specialized healing and recovery treatments, including treatment with our Light Therapy System. The procedure itself involves surgical correction of sagging muscles and tissue, along with natural fat transfer and laser skin resurfacing for a more thorough and truly natural and beautiful outcome.
Exceptional Experience and Results
Dr. Wise has performed over 5,000 facial rejuvenation procedures to date and is one of the most talented and experienced facial plastic surgeons in the country and creates remarkable improvements in facial appearance – with minimal downtime. The procedure resolves the following facial problems:
- Volume loss
- Droopy eyelids
- Sagging and damaged skin
- Jowls and lack of jawline definition
Youthful, Fresh, and Natural: A Facelift from Dr. Wise
Our patients come to us as they have heard about our reputation for achieving facial rejuvenation surgery with results that are very natural in appearance, rather than tight or pulled. To achieve his outstanding results, Dr. Wise employs several different techniques. For most facelift procedures, the surgery is performed under intravenous sedation rather than general anesthesia for a faster recovery. The facial areas that are showing the signs of age are addressed with four separate techniques:
- Facelift to resolve excess sagging skin, drooping facial muscles.
- Laser skin resurfacing with an advanced CO2 laser system to smooth fine lines and create a smooth, evenly-toned, healthier skin and tighten the skin at jawline and neck.
- Fat transfer to restore lost volume at cheeks, smooth creases and wrinkles, and restore the firm, fresh look of youthful skin.
- Eyelid surgery to remove excess skin and fat that cause upper and lower eyelids to droop and sag, and create a more open, refreshed, and attractive look.
Why Choose Dr. Wise for a Facelift in New Jersey?
Dr. Wise is one of the few Double Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons in the country and is a Professor of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at NYU School of Medicine. He has a worldwide reputation as a leader in the field of facial plastic surgery, known for his developments of innovative and effective surgical techniques to achieve facial rejuvenation, with a focus on artistry, balance, and a look that appears fully natural. Why not choose the best of the best? You are invited to experience the difference true medical professionalism can provide in a private consultation at our state-of-the-art, luxury clinic.
How much does a facelift cost in NJ?
Fees for a facelift will be based on several different factors, including the extent of the work performed and on whether any other treatments are undergone at the same time, such as a neck lift or liposuction. While some may consider a facelift costly, when compared to the ongoing need for non-surgical solutions such as fillers and injectables as well as over-the-counter anti-aging products, it may actually be the most cost-effective approach to combating maturity.
- Surgeon’s fees – It is always important to choose an experienced, board-certified facial plastic surgeon who excels in the delicate, complex art of rhytidectomy.
- The type of surgery – A full facelift will typically cost more than a mini-facelift, but can achieve more dramatic and comprehensive results.
- Anesthesia – Facelift surgery requires anesthesia, with more in-depth procedures fetching a higher per-hour rate. Dr. Wise will calculate your anesthesia costs once he has decided the best approach for your needs.
- Pre-surgical testing – You may need to undergo lab testing and routine physical exams prior to your facelift surgery to make sure you are a valid candidate. These tests help your surgeon to anticipate complications that might arise due to your health issues.
- Post-surgical costs – After surgery, you will need post-surgical garments, prescription medications, and follow-up visits. These fees can be assessed during your private consultation and factored into your total bill.
Facelift Recovery Timeline
- Day of surgery – Immediately after surgery, you will be wrapped in bandages around the face and neck, which will stay on for the first 24 hours. Your pain can be well controlled with prescription medications from the doctor. Swelling, bruising and tenderness are all to be expected. Rest assured, these side effects will fade over the coming weeks to reveal your beautiful new facial contours.
- First few days post-op– During this time, it’s important that you rest and heal. Following a healthy diet can also aid in your recuperation. Your swelling will be at its most significant during this period but will die down shortly.
- First week post-op – You can continue to use cold compasses to ease your discomfort, but your symptoms of bruising, swelling and numbness may already be subsiding. At one week post-op, you will be feeling much better about your appearance and you will be able to wear makeup to help cover up any discoloration in the skin.
- Two to three weeks post-op – Most clients can return to work at this juncture, although strenuous physical activity should be avoided for up to six weeks, depending on your doctor’s orders. Your swelling will be quite manageable and it may not even be noticeable to other people.
- Several months post-op – You will now be able to enjoy all your favorite activities. You can use a daily moisturizer with sunblock to help preserve your skin. Your scars will gradually fade and become increasingly inconspicuous.
Before & After
Dr. Wise and his staff are amazing. Every step of my procedure was explained to me in great detail. I felt extremely comfortable. I felt as if I were surrounded by family in the office. My procedure was painless and the results were truly amazing. I was able to see results immediately and was thrilled. My results looked so natural and exceeded way beyond expectations. I can’t thank Dr. Wise and his staff enough for my new natural look.
Patient from Newark, NJ
Schedule A Consultation
New Jersey Office | 973-658-4019 | 1680 Route 23, Suite 120, Wayne, NJ 07470
*The Content/Images On This Website Are Not A Guarantee Of Individual Results. Individual Results May Vary. The Information Provided On This Site Is For General Informational Purposes Only, And Does Not Replace The Need For A Formal Consultation.
Wise Center For Plastic Surgery ©. 2020 All Rights Reserved.