This luxurious oxygenating treatment is perfect for refreshing and revitalizing dull skin, returning it to life for a radiant, luminous, more youthful appearance.
0.2 Lift Oxygen Facial
Oxygen is vital to the survival of every cell in our body, providing energy to our cells, and is essential to maintain cellular function and repair. Oxygen availability to skin tissues plays an important and integral role in skin recovery as it promotes fibroblast proliferation and collagen production, an essential part of the skin's healing process.
The 0.2 Lift Oxygen facial is an incredible, luxurious anti-aging treatment that uses natural, paraben-free ingredients to infuse oxygen, peptides, plant-derived stem cells, and a high concentration of botanical enzymes into your skin.
The Enzymatic Peel used in the treatment will remove residual dead skin cells and stimulate circulation and collagen production deep under the skin. After, an Oxygenating Masque delivers a potent dose of oxygen to the skin. The Stem Cell Enhancer contains a high concentration of stem cells, botanicals, and Vitamin C to repair and revitalize your face. After the treatment, the skin looks radiant and fresh and glows.
This facial requires no downtime, so it’s perfect the day before a special occasion for that instant wow factor! For best results, we recommend a course of 6 treatments two weeks apart, but you will see a result after one treatment.
Benefits of the Oxygen Facial
At The Wise Center, we love the Oxygen Facial for its many benefits, which include:
- Revitalizing dull, lackluster skin
- Removing impurities
- Helping to brighten the skin
- Smoothing the appearance of wrinkles and uneven texture
- Deeply hydrating, oxygenating, and exfoliating the skin
- Calming irritated and inflamed skin
The facial also contains key ingredients, such as:
- Grapeseed oil
- Olive fruit oil
- Plant stem cell extracts
- Pineapple fruit extract
- Papaya fruit extract
- Green tea extract
- Sea buckthorn fruit oil
- Apple stem cell extract
- Argan stem cell extract
- Grape stem cell extract
- Zinc oxide
- Titanium dioxide
- Hydrolyzed pea protein
Oxygen Facial Steps
- We use a gel-to-milk cleanser, an oil-based cleanser that gently removes surface impurities while moisturizing the skin.
- An enzymatic facial peel is applied, a gentle exfoliating gel peel with fruit extracts that effectively revitalizes dull, lackluster skin. This step helps to roll away dead skin for a smooth, bright, and rejuvenated appearance.
- The next step is an oxygenating facial masque, an effervescent masque that bubbles on contact to refresh, revitalize, and brighten the skin. With its oxygenating effect and a mineral blend of magnesium, copper, and zinc, it helps to smooth skin texture and the appearance of wrinkles.
- A stem cell facial enhancer supports skin firmness and helps minimize wrinkles' appearance.
- You’ll enjoy the revolutionary O2toDerm hyperbaric anionoxygen system during your facial. Anions are vitamins from the air, similar to what you get in a deep forest. They induce and stabilize free radicals, which regenerate new cells, reduce bacteria, rebalance PH levels, improve signs of aging, and correct and heal damaged cells.
- A sheer tinted moisturizer with soothing properties that offers a flawless finish after the O2 Lift treatment. With essential vitamins and hyaluronic acid, it helps to lock in moisture and even out skin tone for a radiant finish.
Oxygen Facial Candidates
The “red carpet facial,” named for its popularity among celebrities as part of their award show prep routine, is safe for nearly anyone who wants refreshed, luminous, and revitalized skin. You're likely a great candidate if you’re generally healthy and are not allergic to the ingredients used!
About Image Clinical Grade Skincare
Proven ingredients, innovative botanicals, and results-first technology power Image Skincare. Founded by an esthetician and a plastic surgeon, the brand is recommended by a network of over 30,000 skincare professionals. Image products feature naturally effective and mindful formulas that deliver real results, which is why we proudly feature them at The Wise Center.
Why Choose The Wise Center for Your Oxygen Facial?
Dr. Wise is an experienced, double board-certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who attended among the most elite training institutions in the country, including Yale, Cornell, and the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Wise also served as a fellow at the New York University School of Medicine and the world-renowned Manhattan Eye, Ear, and Throat Hospital. Because the focus of his career has been exclusively procedures for the face, head, and neck, Dr. Wise has built a reputation for elegant, personalized outcomes that are both age-defying and sophisticated.
In conjunction with his state-of-the-art surgical practice, Dr. Wise prides himself on bringing an elite med spa experience to his New Jersey patients. Offering cutting-edge services to his non-surgical patients, Dr. Wise ensures his expert med spa team provides each individual with the highest standard of individualized, outstanding care and results. You can be confident your Oxygen Facial at Wise Med Spa will be the best of the best-an experience patients have come to expect.
Contact us today to learn more!
Schedule A Consultation
New Jersey Office | 973-658-4019 | 1680 Route 23, Suite 120, Wayne, NJ 07470
*The Content/Images On This Website Are Not A Guarantee Of Individual Results. Individual Results May Vary. The Information Provided On This Site Is For General Informational Purposes Only, And Does Not Replace The Need For A Formal Consultation.
Wise Center For Plastic Surgery ©. 2021 All Rights Reserved.